Thursday, September 15, 2011

104 Teal Court and 116 Teal Court Open House- Stevensville MD

I will be holding an open house at these two locations (both in same building) this Saturday September 17, 2011 from 1-4 pm. I would like for you to visit me during this time. Bayside community is a wonderful place to live here on kent island. It is close to Bay bridge, schools, restaurants, and entertainment. Bayside offers pool, tennis, club house, exercise room, and close to bike and walking trails.

Addresses are:

104 Teal Ct MLS: QA7484914

116 Teal Ct MLS: QA7551602

Visit www.realtor.com to view these listings along with virtual tours.

My name is Lisa Longest at Exit Gold Realty. I specialize in real estate in the Stevensville Md location and other nearby cities. If you have any real estate needs, or know someone who does, please call me at 443-786-4200

No comments: