Monday, September 22, 2008

Kent Island, Maryland Is The Place To Live

Kent Island is located just on the eastern side of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. In spite of its small size, 4.2 miles wide and 15 miles long, it offers up large helpings of wonderful shore habitat that can be explored on foot,by boat, car, or bike. There are currently 199 active listings on Kent Island, of which 52 are waterfront. We also have New Communities coming to Kent Island that fit EVERY family's price range.
I have lived here since the 80's. I have seen it grow, and I still wouldn't want to live anywhere else. We are centrally located to mountains and ocean. Two hours in either direction, and you will have either mountains or ocean. We are close to Washington DC and Baltimore.
So, if you're thinking about moving and haven't thought about beautiful Kent Island, give me call or email me to set up a time to take a tour of Kent Island and/or look at homes in the area.

No comments: