Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bridal Show & Auction

Listen up everyone,

January 24th at the Elks Lodge on Kent Island will be holding a bridal show and auction from 12-4pm. Designer dresses will be arriving from NYC. The designers will be reducing the price of the dresses 75% to begin the bidding process. You can't beat that! There will be many vendors there offering their services as well including myself. So, if you know of anyone getting married or may be looking to buy or sell real estate, come and visit us. The entry fee is $10 and $8 for bride with a paying guest. Door prizes will be given away as well. I hope to see you there. Also, if you know you will be coming, and want to have a list of homes waiting for you to pick up, just give me a call with your specifics and I will have them ready. Feel free to call me as well...443-786-4200

No comments: