Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Re/max Golds Fall Event

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know of an upcoming fall event that we, Re/max Gold is having on Friday October 24,2008. We are having a chili cook-off (Open to the public to participate), face painting, maze, pumpkin painting, moon bounce, food, drinks, and much more. The special for the night: Re/max hot air balloon rides (weather permitting). I would like for you to come out and visit us. Meet the agents, come meet me! If you have any real estate questions, or even questions about loans, we will have the answers for you. The event begins at 3:30 p.m. and runs until.
If you would like to come out, drop me a line; kinda like an rsvp. We just want to get an idea of how much food we need to have on hand. Hope to hear from you.
My office number is 410-827-4653 and my cell is 443-786-4200
c u then.

No comments: